Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Strangers...

Okay, okay. I know it has been almost 2 years since I have visited and contributed to my blog. As hurtful as I am sure this has been to the multitudes of followers who have been eagerly awaiting my next post, I assure you it is just as shameful to me. So here it goes...

In the last 18 months, a LOT has changed in my life! I got MARRIED (a miracle, I know!) to the most wonderful man, I moved to MONTANA (another miracle...who knew people really LIVE in this state!), Jordan and I bought a house, and we have built a new life together. We love the city of Missoula where we have ended up, and we love sharing experiences and great adventures!

Therefore, I would like to highlight our FIRST trip together to Montana as my next post. My emotions and senses on this trip were amplified because of future possibilities and my current situation at the time. You are invited along, so join me for a taste of Montana...






No comments:

Post a Comment